Qenda Bowel Maintenance
A prebiotic fibre blend with premium organic herbs to assist with bowel regularity and general well being.
Bowel Maintenance is a daily source of nutrient rich organic fibre and adaptogenic herbs designed to be taken daily or as desired.
Bowel Maintenance supports a healthy digestive tract and can give a thorough gentle cleansing effect on the bowel.
Using Bowel Maintenance can help to maintain regular bowel movements and can aid in elimination of waste, toxins and parasites. It also can assist in healthy stool formation and prevention of diarrhoea, constipation and flatulence.
Bowel Maintenance is a source of high quality organic soluble and insoluble fibre and is this is known to promote healthy digestion, blood sugars, cholesterol and general well being.
Bowel Maintenance contains the following certified organic ingredients from nature: Psyllium Husk, Hibiscus Sabdariffa, Liquorice Root, Slippery Elm Bark, Marshmallow Root, Rosehip, Oat Straw, Cinnamon Verum Bark, Ashwagandha Root, Irish Moss, Yucca Root, Chlorella Vulgaris, Aloe Ferox, Turmeric, Bladderwrack, Passionflower (Passiflora Incarnata), Barberry Bark, Skullcap (Scutellaria Lateriflora), Astragalus Membranaceus Root, Violet Leaf, Paw Paw Leaf, and Mullein Leaf, Organic Strawberry Flavour and Thaumatin (Kiwi Fruit Extract).
- Organic psyllium husk ultra fine (plantago asietica) Good soluble fibre, slows breakdown of carbohydrates and sugar absorption. Blood sugar control, weight loss, yeast and fungus flush, intestinal broom to sweep the colon clean of toxic build up.
- Organic hibiscus sabdariffa (hibiscus sabdariffa) Sweet astringent, soothes irritated tissues, helps digestion, promotes proper kidney function, diuretic, clears up mucus.
- Organic liquorice root (glycyrrhiza glabra) Anti-inflammatory, demulcent, expectorant, anti-spasmodic, mild laxative, adrenal agent.
- Organic slippery elm bark (ulmus rubra) Demulcent, emollient, nutritive, expectorant, diuretic, intestinal healing.
- Organic marshmallow root (althaea officinalis) Demulcent, diuretic, emollient, vulnerary.
- Organic rosehip (rosa canina) Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C and Vitamin K. Anti-inflammatory and immune boosting.
- Organic oat straw (avena sativa) Contains mucilaginous compounds as well as crude fibre that encourage normal bowel function. These compounds reduce bowel transit time, absorb toxins and enhance the efficiency of digestion. Excellent source of magnesium. Oat straw is high in the following nutrients: calcium, crude fibre, magnesium, silicon, chromium, dietary fibre, vitamin A.
- Organic cinnamon verum bark (cinnamomum verum) Anti candida, anti-fungal, digestive, strong antioxidant, blood sugar regulation.
- Organic ashwagandha root (withania somnifera) Adaptogenic, digestive tonic, immune support.
- Organic irish moss (chrondrus crispus) Rich in minerals, expectorant, mucilaginous, emollient.
- Organic yucca root (yucca schidigera) Anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic, anti-allergenic.
- Organic broken cell wall chlorella vulgaris (chlorella vulgaris) Alkalising, support normal cell growth and repair, immune, heavy metal detoxifier, de-odourising, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin B group, trace minerals, chlorophyll, phyto nutrients, antioxidants, bioavailable iron.
- Organicaloe ferox Promotes healing, anti-inflammatory, purgative, laxative, digestive aid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B group, choline, and thiamine. Blood pressure/sugar and cholesterol balancer.
- Organic turmeric (curcuma longa) Mild digestive, carminative, anti-inflammatory, stimulant, active against staphycoccus aureu.
- Organic bladderwrack (fucus vesiculosus) Rich in iodine, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, sulphur, silicon and iron and high in some b-complex vitamins. It contains moderate amounts of phosphorus, selenium, manganese and zinc and small amounts of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin G. It also contains anti-sterility Vitamin S as well as Vitamin K. It is rich in algin and mannitol, carotene and zeaxantin with traces of bromine great for detox, joint pain, weight loss, stimulate thyroid function and to boost metabolism.
- Organic passionflower (passiflora incarnata) Anodyne, tranquilising, anti-spasmodic, sedative.
- Organic barberry bark (berberis vulgaris) Anti haemorrhagic, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-candida, B vitamins and zinc.
- Organic skullcap (scutellaria lateriflora) Nervine tonic, bitter stomachic, anti-spasmodic, sedative.
- Organic astragalus membranaceus root (astragalus membranaceous) Adaptogenic, immune stimulant, diuretic, vasodilator, anti-viral.
- Organic violet leaf (viola odorata) Anti-neoplastic, anti-inflammatory, laxative, expectorant, diuretic, purgative.
- Organic paw paw leaf (carica papaya) Concentrated source of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, proteins, chlorophyll and fibre.
- Organic mullein leaf (verbascum Thapsus) Anodyne, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, demulcent, diuretic, emollient, expectorant and vulnerary.
- Organic Strawberry Flavour
- Organic kiwi fruit extract (thaumatin)
Vitamin C, and Vitamin K, Vitamin E, dietary fibre, beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin. Inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria in the intestines without affecting the growth of beneficial bacteria. It breaks down protein into polypeptides.
No preservatives, no colours, no additives of any kind.
Organic farming methods are always the healthiest choice for our body and planet. Conventional farming methods can damage our environment and health due to the use of herbicides, pesticides and fertiliser run off. Qenda only contain the highest grade organically grown herbs in every formula.
Bowel Maintenance should be taken once or twice daily, on an empty stomach, 10 - 30 minutes prior to meals with plenty of water (minimum of 350ml).
- Add 1 scoop of Bowel Maintenance in 350 - 400ml of water in a shaker bottle.
- First add water and then powder to prevent powder from sticking to the bottom of the shaker bottle.
- Put lid on securely and shake for 10 seconds.
- Drink down immediately.
If left for a short period after shaking, liquid will thickern If this occurs, add some more water, re-shake and drink. Begin using one scoop, gradually increasing over a week to the desired amount.
Maximum recommended daily intake is 2 scoops twice daily.
Some detoxification symptoms may be experienced when using this product.
Perseverance is recommended in order to achieve maximum results.
Drink plenty of clean water every day and always eat high quality organic, local, chemical-free, GMO-free foods to ensure optimal health.
People taking prescription medications should consult with a nutritionally minded health practitioner prior to taking any product. Some herbs within this formula are not recommended for pregnant women.